Tuesday, December 12, 2006

November 18, 2006

Saturday. Dave went upstairs to check the laundry we had hanging on the line to dry. It was all still pretty we. So he threw it into the dryer - we were up early enough that we had a few hours before the first scheduled laundry time. Oh, and the stuff we thought was cream of wheat is actually oatmeal. But the directions say to make it with mil. So I did. And sicne it was plain I added som syrup. It was pretty good. Lilli LOVED it! She ate the entire bowl. After breakfast we went to ICA Maxi. We found ricotta cheese! So I think this week I will make lasagna. Then we laoded the kids in the stroller and walked to the harbor. We saw a few swans! Lilli LOVED the 'birds.' Tipton liked th ewaves. Both kids ended up walking for a while. It was a good time and I wish I'd brought the camera. We came home and ate lunch. Then Dave and Lilli took a nap. Topton watched a video. Then we drove out and looked at a car that we might lease. For dinner we had french toast. Tipton ate 2 1/2 pieces! Then we had an early bedtime for the kiddos - all that sea air wore them out.

Day 16: Things I've Learned
1) We can get the yogurt that Tipton likes at Hemkop (a grocery store down the street.)
2) We can get instant oatmeal here - just not the kind we're used to.
3) There are swans in the harbor!

No comments: