Monday, December 11, 2006

November 12, 2006

Slept much better last night - not having to worry about waking the kids. We took the kids back to the park beside the library. Brought the soccer ball and ran Tipton around. Lilli really likes the big slide but it's really hard to get her up there. Need to find a park with a slide that Lilli can go down! Then we went to he library. Dave took Tipton back to the kids books. He trie dto take Lilli too, but she went nuts so she stayed with me. I got on the internet. Sweet, sweet internet. The library has computers that you can use for free, for up to 10 minutes. I checked my gmail and sent Mom and Kay emails. then I logged onto SuperMommies and posted a "hello" to the group. I couldn't really do much esle because Lilli was going nuts. But it was really, REALLY nice to get onto the internet! I felt connected again! We came home for lunch and Lilli an Dave took naps. Tikpton and I watched a video and played phonics bingo. Oh and it rained. Then it sleeted - for like an hour. Man, if it were any colder we'd have about 3 feet of snow. Lilli hasn't been eating well/much the past few days. Dave is very concerned. So I had him look into her mouth this evening. I swear she is getting all the rest of her teeth - all at once! It's no wonder she just wants to drink milk and eat yogurt - the cold feels good.

Day 10: Things I've Learned
1) I can get on the internet at the library!
2) There is a store called Gray's that sells "American foods" down on the pedestrian mall. Need to go check that out.

No comments: