Sunday, December 10, 2006

November 11, 2006

My second day 'solo.' Got the kids up and dressed early because Jennifer E. was supposed to arrive around 8:00. Dave checked her flight status - her flight had been diverted to Ireland! A man on the flight (in her row!) had a heart attack and they had to get him off the plane. While waiting for her to arrive, the kids and I went to ICA Maxi (a grocery store.) Then we went to the train station to pick up Jenni (she took the train from Copenhagen.) Then back to the apartment. I fed the kids lunch. Jenni napped on the couch while they watched a video. Then we all walked down to the park. We played on the playground. There were some other kids, which was nice for Tipton and Lilli. Then we walked to the grocery store (AG's.) Then home. I made "swedish enchiladas" for dinner. Had to use flour tortillas, but they were still pretty good (the texture was a little off.)

Day 5 Things I've learned
1) How to get to the train station

No comments: