Monday, December 11, 2006

November 16, 2006

This morning I loaded the kids into the stroller and we walked down to the pedestrian mall. To the Telia store. I put moreminues on my cell phone. I no longer feel quite so claustrophobic. Then we ate lunch at Burger King. Lilli had fallen asleep on the way downtown. She woke up as Tipton and I were finishing our lunch, so she ate hers in the stroller on the way home. We weren't home for long, though. Had to be somewehere by 1:30 to meet with a woamn about Tipton starting school. I thought it was going to be like a physical, but it wasn't. They wrote down his visa number, made a photo copy of his swedish ID number, made a copy of his sot record and asked if he had any helath problems. That was it. It took longer to find parking than it did for the actual meeting. When we got hom ewe watched Madagascar, then made more leaves for our Thankful tree. Also, I called my Mom during the video. Itw as great to talk to her. I don't think I've ever gone this long without being able to talk to my frinds and family. It's starting to get to me. i've cried at least once every day for the pst three days. Little thngs make me cry - both the kids being winey at the sam time, a song, thinking abou tthe last time I crie,d etc. I've been trying to stay positive and upbeat for Dave's sake. I know things will be better once Tipton starts school and our stuff arrives and we move into the house. I just have to hold it together for another couple of weeks.

Day 14: Things I've Learned
1) There's a long way and a short way to get to the pedestrian mall. I took the long way there and the short way back.
2) Where the Telia store is - important fo radding minues to my cell phone!
3) Tipton will start school on Monday!!!!

No comments: