Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Rest of January

Tipton shows Lilli how his latest marble track goes.

The weekend that Dave was in the US, the kids and I went to the park with the Scotts. I had brought a soccer ball and Ian (Aaron's Dad) took on the kids in a match. Here Tipton displays his sneaky tactics for gaurding Ian so that Aaron can score a goal.


And here Ian decides that he can use the same strategy. He picked up both boys to prevent them from getting the ball away from him.


What with it being winter and all, I decided I need a new scarf. Only I didn't really want the hastle of a scarf, so I knit a neck warmer instead. It's like the turtleneck part of a turtleneck sweater. Lilli models it for me.

On the last day of their Little Gym session, parents and siblings (and anyone who wants to come, really) are invited into the gym to watch the children "perform." Lilli demonstrates the bear walk on the parallel bars.

This is one of Lilli's favorite things to do - kick back and relax in the big circle.

Lilli practices jumping and climbing and landing on two feet.

At the end of the session Lilli got a 'diploma'.

And a hug from Emelie, her instructor.

And then it was time for Tipton's class...

Keisuke, Tipton and Maxime - the three troublemakers, uh, I mean musketeers.

Tipton "builds a house" against the wall.



Tipton bear walks across some parallel bars.


Tipton does a flip over the bar.



And at the end of the class, Tipton also got a 'diploma.'



He and Keisuke check out their diplomas.



Tipton wanted to make sure I got a good picture of his diploma.


And here is the group photo of the entire class with the instructors: Sandra, Sebastian and Malina. Tipton is crazy about Sandra.


And totally non-child related, I knit myself a pair of mittens. They actually fit, and are very warm. I love them!!

No comments: