Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Catching Up

Just some random things from the end of July...



Lilli seems to have developed some sort of pox. They just kept appearing on her face, all during breakfast...




One of the kiddos favorite ways to drive me crazy is to wrestle on the couch. I can hear them screaming and yelling and smothering each other with pillows. But as soon as I walk in I see this. The children are being all sweet and cuddly.




As soon as I leave the screaming and smothering resumes. Lilli usually wins.





The other day I bought the kids a new drum. It's a cheap little drum. Fabric stretched across the top and bottom, little plastic drum sticks. But it's got a strap on it so you can wear it around your neck and drum with BOTH hands. I bought it because Lilli has dropped their wooden drum so often that it is cracked and no longer makes "drum-like" sounds. If I had been thinking properly I would have bought TWO drums. I've got TWO kids, see. I thought they could take turns, share. Alternate who got the wooden drum and who got the new drum. How silly of me. My ears are still ringing from the screams and tantrums this simple little drum has produced.



No comments: