Friday, May 08, 2009

Tipton's Birthday

Date: April 25, 2009
Time: Approximately 6:20am (It is important to note the time, because Tipton had been up since about 5:00am, wanting to know when he could open his presents... I finally gave in around 6:15 and got up.)
I let Tipton open one of his presents from Grandma Suzie. She got him a camera - something he has been wanting for quite a while now.
I made him wait until 6:45 before I let him wake Daddy up so that he could open the rest of his presents. Tipton got lots of books this year... Star Wars books...
Star Wars comic books...


Scooby Doo activity books...

Our friends, Elvira and Keith, gave him a couple of comic books - including the limited edition Spider Man with Obama on the cover!

Once Lilli woke up we let Tipton open his gift from her. Power Miner Legos. You can't tell from his expression, but he was thrilled.

Tipton's "big" gift from Mommy and Daddy was by far the biggest hit - as is evident from his expression...

Lego Star Wars for the Wii. He plays it every chance he gets. I like playing it with him, too - it's acutally a pretty cool game.

The afternoon of Tipton's birthday we were invited over to a friend's house for a barbeque. We went and Tipton got to play with several of his friends. I made brownies to have for his birthday. We managed to fit seven candles in a brownie -

I think he had a good birthday.

I can't believe my little boy is seven. He's not so little any more.

No comments: