Friday, May 08, 2009

My Sweet Little Girl

Several times in the past month, when I have gone to pick up Lilli from school, she is wearing a different outfit. This is not because she's had a potty accident or because she spilled her lunch on her clothes. No. It is because she was just to DIRTY after playing outside at break time.



One afternoon when we got home from the playground I had Lilli go straight into the tub for a bath. She was so dirty that halfway through the bath I drained out all the water and refilled the tub. Then, after her bath I drained the tub again so that I could rinse out all the dirt and sand before Tipton took a bath.

I have also had to rinse out the shower after she has taken a shower.



The other day at school a friend of mine was standing next to Lilli and looked down at the top of Lilli's head and said "Oh wow. She's got a lot of sand in her hair!"


That's my girl. She wants to grow up to be a princess. But right now she's more like Pig Pen from The Peanuts. A little cloud of dust seems to follow her around.

No comments: