Monday, February 09, 2009

Earmuffs

Apparently I will buy anything for 10 kronor. Last Tuesday I kept Lilli home from school. I wanted her to be on antibiotics before I sent her back to the germ factory, uh, I mean preschool. She was well enough to run around with me, though. And I really needed to get out of the house. So Sam and Lilli and I went to the Burlov Center. It's a mall, almost of US proportions. There is a really big Coop store in it. And by really big I mean about the size of a Target. A small Target. It had several rows of "10 kronor" bins. Sam and I were making our way through them. I turned around to make sure that Lilli was still following along. And she was. She also had picked up and put on a pair of giant pink flower shaped earmuffs. She looked absolutely adorable, how could I not get them for her? She had an ear infection, and they would certainly keep her ears warm (and the rest of her face, too.) And they were only 10 kronor...

No comments: